Terms & Conditions
Welcome to The Forklift Company Limited’s website.
Please be aware that if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you should not continue to use our website. To protect your own interests please read the following conditions carefully. If you are uncertain of your rights under them or you want any further clarification please email email@example.com BEFORE you place an order.
The term The Forklift Company Limited or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Units 1-4, Knowle Hill Business Park, Knowle Hill, Hurley, Warwickshire, CV9 2JE. Our company registration number is 06625806. The Forklift Company Limited is a company registered in England & Wales.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Every customer has a right to cancel the order for 14 days from the date that the order was placed.
- 90 days money back guarantee – Provided that The Forklift Company has provided all agreed items, the customer is liable to pay for the return transport of any goods.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
- The content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the websites. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior consent of The Forklift Company Ltd.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or cancel orders, in our sole discretion, if we determine that any customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the Company.
You warrant that the personal information which you provide when contacting us via the website is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you will notify us immediately by email or phone of any changes.
Basis of the sale
- We shall sell to you and you shall purchase only those goods which you have set out in an order and which have been accepted by us. We reserve the right to reject any order. Unless otherwise agreed in writing each such sale of goods will be subject to these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions as stated on the order acknowledgment or hire contract.
- No order submitted by you shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless you have received an order acknowledgement or hire contract by e-mail.
- No variation to these conditions shall be binding upon us unless and until agreed by e-mail or in writing by us.
- Any error or omission in any information or document issued by us shall be subject to correction provided that the correction does not materially affect the contract.
- All payments to www.theforkliftcompany.net are handled securely by Payzone. Payments can be made by Visa or MasterCard. Upon processing a transaction, Payzone will issue you with an electronic transaction receipt which will be sent to the email address you provide.
By providing payment card details and submitting the order:
- You confirm that the information contained within the order is true and accurate and;
- You confirm that you are duly authorised to use the payment card;
- And you authorise us to deduct from the payment card the amount as agreed.
- We do not retain any credit card information on our servers.
- You or we are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the package or service appearing on our website.
Price of the goods
- All prices are shown on the website are exclusive of VAT.
- All prices are shown on the website in £ sterling (GBP). All payments which will include all taxes are authorised by Stripe and only cards accepted by Stripe can make payments.
- All prices are as stated on the website but The Forklift Company Ltd reserves the right at any time to revise the price of goods without notice.